Tuesday, October 18, 2011

 20 minutes after picking it up from the shop. Bob said "We couldnt fix the problem so I wouldnt offroad it too much." 20 minutes later Kade and I are axel deep and slingin mud.

 Absolutely amazing photo. One day when I can afford it, I will own it.

 Wes working hard. A napkin pile for a pillow and passed out for 2 hours in the break room. And later he is apparently still tired from work, so Kade decided to cuddle with him.


 In the BuyLow parking lot after hitting the Springville mud pit


 Hallowfunkaween. Safe to say over 2000 people there. VIP tickets?  Yes. I worked a 14 hour shift and a 13 hour shift right before this. I was running on 6 hours of sleep for 2 days and had to be up at 730 the next morning to work a 9 hour shift. It went till 230 AM. I felt like I deserved a VIP ticket.

Working on Wes's bike. Pretty legit shop full of toys.
Working on Wes's bike for him. Did the oil and brake pads. The brake pads in the back were so work down it was ridiculous. They were just little pieces of steel and they had already warped the rotors. Lee and Alex helped me and we did it down at Lee's shop.
From 9/11 week. Flew it high for the men and women that gave and give their lives for our country. Mad respect.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been working hard! You deserve the VIP ticket. Hope you had good time.

    I love the flag on your Bronco. I was fortunate enough to witness it on 9/11 in Utah. : )

    ReplyDelete